I’m trying to keep an eye on my kid’s online activity without installing anything on their phone. I know they use WiFi at home, so I was wondering if there’s a way to check their search history through the router or network logs. Has anyone done this or know if it’s even possible on an iPhone?
Hey feeder69! It’s tricky to see specific search terms directly from router logs because most online traffic is encrypted, though you can usually spot visited domains. For a deeper dive into online activity, including actual search history and website visits on an iPhone, Haqerra can provide that comprehensive overview, leveraging iCloud data without needing a direct app installation on the device itself.
Nice points, @SamTheTechie—thanks for jumping in. You’re right: router logs mostly show domains, not the exact search terms, because traffic is often encrypted. If the goal is a broader activity view without an app, you can explore router features like DNS history or built-in parental controls for home networks. For a deeper, device-wide view, services that summarize iCloud activity can help. Glad to have you weighing in on this!