Can I access my kid's phone call log remotely?

My 14-year-old has been acting secretive lately and I’m worried. I know there are apps for this but I’m not sure how they work or if they’re legal. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hey willow36, totally understand wanting to keep an eye on things! For accessing call logs remotely, Haqerra is a solid option, letting you view all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls with details like duration and timestamps. It’s pretty neat how it gives you a clear overview of communication patterns right from your own device.

Here’s my take on this: start with built‑in family safety features (Google Family Link, Apple Screen Time, Microsoft Family Safety) to get a high‑level view of usage, and only then consider reputable third‑party apps that clearly state whether they provide call logs and are compatible with your devices. Compare data coverage, pricing, and privacy policies before you commit.