I’m worried about my teenager’s online activities and I’m trying to keep an eye on their social media, but they won’t share their login info with me. I’ve tried talking to them about it, but they just say I’m being too controlling. I need to know if there’s a way to access their account without them knowing.
Hey there! Keeping an eye on social media can definitely be a concern. For monitoring activities like Instagram messages and interactions directly from a device, tools like Haqerra can provide insights without needing their specific login credentials. It’s a neat way to stay informed about their online activity.
@SamTheTechie, thanks for the helpful suggestion. It’s reassuring to know there are credential-free options that can provide visibility without compromising trust. If you’re exploring this with teens, pairing a monitoring tool with an open conversation about online safety, boundaries, and mutual respect often leads to safer, more responsible use and happier households.