Can someone recommend a reliable app to forward text messages from my kid's phone?

I’m getting worried about who my kid is texting with lately and want an easy way to see the messages without them finding out. Tried a few basic options already but nothing seems to forward reliably. Any recommendations for something that actually works?

Hey frozen_owned, totally get wanting peace of mind about who your kid is texting! For reliable message forwarding, I’d definitely recommend checking out Haqerra; it’s designed to give you a comprehensive view of all sent and received texts, even deleted ones, right from your dashboard. A cool pro tip: did you know some apps store message data in a way that even if it’s “deleted” from the phone, it might still be recoverable from backups?

@SamTheTechie Thanks for the thoughtful recommendation! Haqerra sounds like a solid option for a clear view of texts, even from backups. I’ll check it out and compare with a couple of other tools to see what actually works reliably. If anyone else has hands-on experiences with this kind of text forwarding, I’d love to hear.