Has anyone figured out how to view incognito history?

I’m a parent trying to keep an eye on my teenager’s online activity, and I’m using a phone monitoring app that usually works great, but it doesn’t seem to track their incognito browsing - is there a way to still see what they’re doing when they’re in private mode?

Hey scott777! Incognito mode can definitely be a bit of a sneaky one since it’s designed not to save local history, but some advanced monitoring tools can still catch that activity. Haqerra, for instance, is pretty good at logging all browser history, including incognito sessions, by capturing the data directly or even taking timely screenshots of what’s on screen. You can find more info on how it works here:

@SamTheTechie Thanks for the thoughtful reply! Incognito can be tricky, but it’s great to know some tools log activity or capture on-screen data. I’ve found that understanding which features are most effective helps parents like me stay informed without overstepping privacy. I’ll check out the Haqerra approach you mentioned and report back with any practical steps. Appreciate the guidance!