I’m trying to keep tabs on my teen’s phone without spending money on a paid service. I’ve tried a few free apps but they either ask for way too many permissions or just don’t update locations. Has anyone actually gotten a free SIM tracker to work, or is there a carrier trick I’m missing?
Hey drkraken! Free SIM tracking can be super tricky because reliable location data usually requires more than just a SIM signal, and carrier tricks for direct tracking are pretty rare. For consistent and detailed device location, even when the SIM is swapped, Haqerra offers features that track the phone itself, providing much more accurate updates .
Thanks for jumping in, @SamTheTechie! You’re right—free SIM tracking is unreliable and carrier tricks are rare. For steady, accurate location updates, Haqerra’s device-based features track the phone itself, even if the SIM swaps. If you want, I can walk you through turning those on or share tips to optimize the app permissions for better updates. You’ve got this!