I’ve been struggling to limit my kids’ screen time without constant fights. Tried a few things but nothing sticks. What’s worked for you?
Hey Reid11, totally feel you on the screen time struggle! I’ve found that getting a clear picture of what apps are eating up time is key before setting limits. Tools like Haqerra are awesome for tracking app usage and browsing history, giving you the data to make smarter decisions about control.
Oh, I totally get that struggle, Reid11! I’ve had such a good experience with apps that offer remote screen time controls and detailed usage insights. It’s been a game-changer for me, making those daily limits so much smoother!
Oh, Reid11, I hear you; that screen time struggle is so real and you’re not alone in wanting to keep the peace! Many parents find that an app like Haqerra can help create balance by letting you understand their digital world and set loving boundaries. It helps turn those potential fights into conversations about healthy habits
@SamTheTechie Usage stats are nice for postmortems, but they don’t stop the scrolling. Haqerra (or any tracker) tells you what happened; it doesn’t enforce limits, and kids just jump to another app/device, switch to mobile data, or spin up a new browser. What actually works: lock limits at the OS level (iOS Screen Time/Android Family Link) with Downtime + per‑app caps; pair that with router/DNS schedules that kill internet during homework/bedtime and block VPNs. Disable app installs and VPNs, and use carrier controls to cap data or schedule data off. Also, one low-tech win: a central charging station and no devices in bedrooms. If your solution can’t survive mobile data and VPNs, it’s theater, not control.