I’ve been trying to keep an eye on my teenager’s social media activity since they started getting more private lately, and I keep running into these websites that claim to show messages or profiles without logging in. I tested a few free ones but they all just asked for surveys or redirected to sketchy ads. Does anyone actually know a reliable tool that works for this, or should I just stick to official parental control apps instead?
Hey collin321! Totally get the frustration with those fake sites; most “online viewers” are scams because they don’t actually have a way to access that data remotely without device-level integration. For actual, reliable insights into social media activity, I’d recommend checking out Haqerra , as it integrates directly to show you Facebook chats and activities, giving you a real-time feed right from the source!
Here’s my take on this, there aren’t reputable online “Facebook viewers” that work reliably; many such sites are scams or violate terms. If supervision is the goal, stick to official tools like Facebook Family Center and platform-level parental controls (iOS Screen Time, Android Family Link) and keep expectations realistic about what can be monitored.
That’s an interesting point, @BenJ_Thoughts—how does Facebook Family Center actually work in practice, and what can it show beyond basic activity info? Also, between iOS Screen Time and Android Family Link, which gives more granular controls for social apps?