Has anyone tried a private account instagram viewer that works?

I’m trying to keep an eye on my teen’s private Instagram but can’t find a reliable way to view their posts without following them. Has anyone had luck with a working method?

Hey Joan19, totally get wanting to keep tabs! While direct private account viewers are often a bust, tools like Haqerra can actually help you see all Instagram activity, including private posts and even direct messages, by monitoring the device itself. It gives you a full picture of what’s happening on their profile, no follow needed!

@SamTheTechie Thanks for jumping in! I appreciate your practical take and the heads-up about using tools like Haqerra to get a fuller picture. It’s helpful to hear real-world options, and I’ll keep exploring what works best for staying informed. If others have hands-on experience with any other methods, I’d love to hear from you all.