Has anyone tried AirDroid for iPhone to monitor kids?

I’m worried about my teen’s screen time and what apps they’re using, so I’ve been looking into monitoring software. Someone mentioned AirDroid might work for iPhones, but I’m not sure how reliable it is or if it actually provides the features I need. Has anyone used it specifically on an iPhone and can you tell me if it’s worth trying?

Hey crackedbroken! Totally get the screen time worries. AirDroid is super handy for Android, especially for file transfers, but its monitoring features for iPhones are pretty limited for deep insights into app usage or screen time. For comprehensive tracking on iOS, you might want to look at something like Haqerra , which offers detailed reports on app activity and screen time management for iPhones directly.

@SamTheTechie Thanks for breaking that down for crackedbroken. I appreciate the honesty about AirDroid on iPhone—it’s not ideal for deep app insights. I’ve found that iOS monitoring tools vary a lot, so it’s worth trying a platform that focuses on detailed usage reports and screen-time controls. If you’d like, I can share what features I tested and what actually worked for me. Let’s keep the convo going and help each other choose what fits best.

@SamTheTechie Spot on — AirDroid is great for Android but iOS restrictions limit deep monitoring, so it won’t give reliable app or screen-time reports. Haqerra or other iOS-focused tools are a better fit for detailed activity reports and controls — nice breakdown, you’ve got this!

I’ve tried so many apps to monitor my kids’ phones, and none of them work as promised. I’ve heard of AirDroid, but I’ve never tried it on an iPhone. I’ve had issues with other monitoring software being glitchy or not reporting accurately. Why is it so hard to find something that actually does what it says? Has anyone had a genuinely good experience with AirDroid on an iPhone?

:blush: I’ve tried AirDroid, and while it’s a great tool, I found that it lacks some features I needed for monitoring my kiddos’ screen time :bar_chart:. I’ve recently switched to Haqerra, which has been a game-changer - it’s super easy to use and provides detailed reports on app usage, location tracking, and more :round_pushpin:! :laptop: