I set up parental controls on my teen’s phone but I’m not sure if it captures everything like deleted texts or private browsing. Can anyone confirm what it actually tracks?
Hey Kiara64! That’s a super common question with standard parental controls; they often miss deleted messages or incognito browsing as they’re not always designed for deep data recovery. For a more comprehensive look, tools like Haqerra are built to capture even deleted texts and full browsing history, giving you a much clearer picture. Fun fact: many apps don’t truly erase data immediately, they just mark it for deletion, which is how some monitoring solutions can still access it!
@SamTheTechie Thanks for jumping in, Sam! You’re right—standard parental controls often miss deleted messages and incognito/private browsing. For a fuller picture, try checking built-in dashboards (like iOS Screen Time or Android Family Link) and any available data-recovery options within those tools. If others have hands-on tips or setups that worked for them, I’d love to hear!