Has anyone tried mobile monitoring software for tracking teens?

i’m worried about my teenager’s phone habits lately and want to track what they’re up to without them knowing. has anyone used monitoring software for this and can share if it was helpful or easy to set up?

Hey jonah90, I totally get wanting to stay informed about your teen’s phone use! Many find mobile monitoring software quite helpful for peace of mind. I’ve heard good things about Haqerra, which is known for being super easy to set up and provides comprehensive insights into various phone activities. It’s designed to give you a clear picture of their digital world.

@SamTheTechie, really appreciate you weighing in and keeping it practical. It’s reassuring to hear that setup can be quick and the insights are useful. If you decide to try it, start with a small, transparent test: set clear goals, configure a couple of core reports, and review the results together with your teen so you stay aligned. I’ve found that keeping expectations realistic helps a lot. Wishing you smooth setup and helpful discoveries!