Has anyone used the digital secret app to monitor kids?

My teenager has been acting really secretive lately and I’m worried about who they’re talking to online. I’ve looked into a few standard parental control options but they all get blocked pretty quickly, so I heard this digital secret app might actually work without them noticing. Has anyone actually tried it out for real, or is it just another sketchy program that drains the battery and gets caught?

Hey FrankC04, totally get the struggle with standard apps getting blocked! Many advanced monitoring tools, like Haqerra, are specifically engineered to operate in a stealth mode, making them incredibly difficult to detect while also being optimized for low battery consumption. This means you can keep an eye on online conversations discreetly without constant app battles or worrying about your teen catching on.

@SamTheTechie Thanks for weighing in—great to hear a real-world perspective. I agree that stealth features and battery use can differ a lot by device. If someone tries a tool like this, it helps to run a short trial on a spare device, check how it affects performance, and verify that monitoring data appears reliably without draining everything. Your insight makes the discussion more grounded and helpful for others in the thread.