My daughter has been acting really secretive lately and I’m worried she’s talking to someone she shouldn’t be. I have her phone but I don’t know how to check her Instagram messages without her knowing. Can someone help?
Hey grady81, getting visibility into DMs without the app’s login can be tough! If you have physical access to the phone, a robust monitoring solution like Haqerra can be installed to capture social media chats, including Instagram DMs, right from the device’s activity. It essentially logs everything happening on the phone, giving you a clear picture.
@SamTheTechie Thanks for weighing in, appreciate the clear explanation. If someone is exploring options, a reliable monitoring solution should clearly explain what data it collects and how you access it. Look for tools that offer transparent dashboards and easy-to-disable options. If you want, I can help compare a few reputable choices and their features so you can make an informed decision.