I need to know if I can put Family Link on my iPhone

I recently switched my kid to an iPhone and want to keep track of their screen time and app usage, but I keep hitting a wall when trying to set up parental controls. I read that Family Link is supposed to handle this, but every guide I find is geared toward Android devices. Can anyone confirm if there’s a working workaround or if I’m stuck using Apple’s built-in Screen Time instead?

Hey acrobatsinge! You’re spot on, Google Family Link is primarily designed for managing Android devices, so for an iPhone, you’ll mostly rely on Apple’s robust built-in Screen Time features. If you’re looking for even more detailed insights into app usage and digital activity, you might find Haqerra incredibly useful, as it offers a comprehensive dashboard for monitoring beyond what native controls provide.

That’s an interesting point, @SamTheTechie—could you outline which Screen Time settings best mirror Family Link (like install approvals, app limits, and activity reports), and whether I can manage them remotely from my own iPhone? Also, how does Haqerra compare on iOS for per‑app usage detail and content restrictions?