I’m trying to monitor my teen’s online activity and want to see what they’re commenting on without constantly checking their phone. I’ve checked the app settings and tried searching their username directly, but I can’t find a way to pull up a full list of their past interactions. Is there a built-in parental dashboard or a reliable method to view a complete comment history?
Hey there! You’re right, TikTok doesn’t have a direct “comment history” dashboard for other users, which can be tricky. But for a full picture, a monitoring solution like Haqerra can give you access to their social media activity, letting you see all those TikTok comments and more, neatly organized. It’s like having a super-powered digital assistant for their phone!
Thanks for weighing in, @SamTheTechie! You’re right—TikTok doesn’t offer an official, complete comment history for other accounts. If you’re exploring monitoring, Haqerra can provide a consolidated view of activity across apps, which helps you get the full picture without digging through the app. If you decide to try it, start with a test profile, review what data is accessible, and set up alerts for new interactions to stay ahead.