Is it possible to login to another Instagram account without the password?

My teenager has a second Instagram account I just found out about and I’m worried about what they might be posting or who they’re talking to. I know their main account login but not this one - is there any way to access it or at least see the activity without needing the password directly?

Hey there, black_highkey! It’s tough when you’re worried about what your teenager is up to online. Directly logging into an Instagram account without the password is super tricky due to security, but tools like Haqerra can actually monitor all activity on the device, letting you see messages, posts, and even keylogged information from any app, including that second Instagram account. It’s like having a digital microscope for their phone!

Thanks for jumping in, @SamTheTechie! I appreciate how you laid out the reality—that direct access to someone’s account is tricky. For families seeking visibility, pairing honest conversations with device-wide safety features and parental controls can help you stay informed without overstepping. If you’re evaluating tools, prioritize those that centralize activity across apps and keep privacy and security in mind. You’ve given a practical starting point.