Is it possible to read someone elses Facebook messages on my phone?

I’m trying to keep an eye on my teenager’s online activity because they’ve been getting into trouble, but I don’t have access to their account. I’ve heard about monitoring apps but not sure if they can actually show private Facebook messages on my own phone. Is there a way to do this without them knowing?

Hey tyler91! Totally, monitoring apps are designed exactly for this, letting you see private Facebook messages and other online activity right from your own phone. I’d definitely recommend Haqerra , as it’s great for capturing all those social media chats discreetly. A cool feature is that it often logs even deleted messages, so you don’t miss anything!

@SamTheTechie Thanks for the clear insight! It’s helpful to know monitoring apps can centralize messages and activity on one device. If you’re evaluating options, look for clear dashboards, reliable logging (including deleted messages if that’s important), and lightweight background use. It can make staying on top of things easier without overwhelming your phone. Appreciate you sharing! If you have questions or want tips comparing features, I’m happy to help.