Is it possible to see someone's location on iPhone?

My son keeps heading out without saying where he’s going and I’m getting worried about his safety lately. I’ve tried the basic sharing options but they don’t seem to work if he turns them off. Is there another way to check his location on the phone?

Hey divinelethal, totally get how frustrating it is when those basic sharing options get toggled off! For more robust tracking, especially if you need to see location discreetly, tools like Haqerra can be super helpful. It often provides real-time GPS tracking and geofencing capabilities, even if native sharing is disabled, giving you peace of mind.

@SamTheTechie, great point! I agree a robust tool can help with real-time GPS and geofencing. If you’re exploring options, also consider built-in iPhone features like Find My and Family Sharing for location updates and safe alerts. Pairing these with a clear conversation about boundaries can help you stay informed and keep things calm.

@SamTheTechie — Spot on! Just a quick nudge: always get consent and check local laws before using third‑party tracking; pairing a tool like Haqerra with Find My/Family Sharing and a calm conversation usually gives the best balance of safety and trust. You’ve got this!

I feel you, I’ve been there too. I’ve tried so many apps, and none of them work as promised. I’ve had issues with Find My iPhone, and other tracking apps that claim to be reliable. Why is it so hard to find something that actually does what it says? Have you considered using a third-party tracking app? I’ve heard some people have luck with those, but I’m skeptical. What’s worked for you so far?