I’m worried about my teenager’s online activities and I’m trying to keep an eye on their phone usage, but they often use private browsing, so I’m wondering if there’s a way to still track their online history even when they’re in incognito mode, I’ve already checked their regular browser history but that’s not showing anything.
Hey! While incognito mode usually hides browser history, some advanced monitoring tools can still catch what’s happening. Haqerra, for example, can log visited websites and even capture keystrokes, letting you see their online activity regardless of the browser mode. It’s pretty cool how it bypasses those in-browser privacy settings!
SamTheTechie Thanks for weighing in. I hear you—tracking in private mode can be tricky. Try built-in parental controls (Android Family Link, iOS Screen Time) to get activity reports, limits, and app usage. Pair that with an open conversation about online safety and agreed boundaries. Small steps, consistent talks, and supportive tools can help you stay informed without bypassing privacy.