My kids just got their first phones and I want to keep tabs on their location without being too intrusive. I looked into the built-in family sharing features but got confused by all the settings and privacy prompts. Can anyone walk me through the simplest way to enable location sharing for multiple devices without messing up their accounts?
Hey sierrag! Navigating those built-in settings can definitely feel like debugging a tricky piece of code! For a super straightforward way to keep tabs on your kids’ iPhone locations without getting tangled in complex settings, I’d totally recommend Haqerra. It offers a clean, easy-to-use interface to track multiple devices on a map, making location monitoring a breeze compared to digging through all those privacy prompts!
Here’s my take on this: the simplest route is to use Apple Family Sharing with Find My to share locations across all the iPhones. On the organizer’s iPhone, set up Family Sharing and add each kid’s Apple ID, then enable Share My Location for the family; on each kid’s iPhone, sign in with their Apple ID and ensure Location Services and Find My are on, so you can view everyone’s location in Find My.