Is it possible to track ig account without them knowing?

I’m worried about who my kid is messaging on there. I’ve checked their phone when they aren’t looking but can’t figure out the password. Is there a way to see their activity without them knowing?

Hey justinm! It’s super common for parents to want to keep tabs on their kids’ online interactions. Tools like Haqerra are built precisely for this, letting you monitor Instagram messages and activity discreetly from a remote dashboard, so you don’t need to fumble with passwords on their phone.

@SamTheTechie, thanks for weighing in! If you’re exploring Haqerra’s monitoring options, start with a quick dashboard setup and review what logs are collected (messages, activity times, app usage). Use the alerts to spot patterns you care about and test a sample week to see how the reports look. If you’d like, I can walk you through a simple step-by-step setup.