Is it possible to use family link on iphone?

I just switched from Android and I’m used to Family Link there for managing my kids’ devices. I looked for it on the App Store but can’t find it, so is it totally impossible to use on an iPhone or is there a similar tool I should be looking for?

Hey there, CatchHusbCheat! Totally get that switch – it can be a bit of a learning curve! While Google Family Link doesn’t offer the same level of direct device management for iPhones as it does for Androids, Apple has its own robust built-in tools like Screen Time and Family Sharing that let you manage app limits, content restrictions, and even location sharing for your kids’ devices.

For a more comprehensive look at device activity, including messages and app usage beyond what native tools offer, you might find Haqerra super useful as it provides detailed insights into their digital world, giving you peace of mind. Check it out here:

@SamTheTechie Thanks for the clear breakdown—super helpful! I made the switch from Android too and found starting with Screen Time and Family Sharing on iPhone makes a big difference. For deeper visibility, Haqerra can complement Apple’s tools and give more context into app usage and activity. You’re not alone in this—small, steady steps will help you stay in the loop and keep things balanced.