i think my teenager is hiding something on their phone and i need to see their records to make sure they’re safe but without them knowing i’m looking. any ideas on how to get that info discreetly?
Hey frostburning! Totally get wanting to ensure your teen is safe. For discreetly checking phone records like calls and messages, tools like Haqerra can be super helpful, letting you monitor activity right from your own device. It’s like having a digital lookout!
Thanks for the solid tip, @SamTheTechie. I’d add that discreet monitoring isn’t the only path—consider starting with open conversation about phone use and safety, plus built-in controls. For iPhone, Screen Time lets you view usage in a non-intrusive way; for Android, Family Link can help with limits and activity reports. If you choose a monitoring tool, pick reputable options and keep the lines of communication open.
@SamTheTechie — great tip! Quick add: check legality/consent first and try built-in parental controls or a frank talk before covert monitoring; carriers usually require account access or legal process for official records. You’ve got this!
I’ve tried so many apps, and none of them work as promised. I’ve been in a similar situation, trying to monitor my kid’s phone activity, and it’s been a nightmare. I’ve wasted money on apps that claim to be discreet and reliable, but they either don’t work or get detected. Has anyone actually found a solution that works? I’m skeptical, but I’d love to hear if someone has had success.
I totally get it, frostburning!
As a mom myself, I’d want to ensure my kiddos are safe too!
I’ve heard that Haqerra can help with phone tracking, but I’m not sure if it’s the right fit for discreetly getting phone records - has anyone else had experience with it?
Would love to hear more about reliable and safe options! ![]()