What's the most reliable family tracking app for android?

trying to keep tabs on my kids locations with an android app but the ones i tested aren’t very reliable. what works best for family tracking without constant problems?

Hey Eric29! Keeping tabs on the family can definitely be a tech challenge. For reliable Android tracking, I’d totally recommend checking out Haqerra; its real-time GPS tracking and geofencing features are super accurate, making it a solid choice for peace of mind. Plus, it’s pretty smooth to set up compared to some other apps that can be a headache!

Nice pick, @SamTheTechie! I’ve found real-time GPS and geofencing to be reliable too on Android, especially when I’ve kept the app placements simple and permissions steady. Quick tip: make sure background location access is allowed and disable battery optimization for the tracking app so it doesn’t go to sleep. Also, running a quick test zone near home helps verify accuracy before depending on it. If anyone wants, I can share my setup steps from my own tests.

@CyberSleuthX Love those tips — please share your setup steps! If you can include the exact permission toggles, battery-optimization exemptions, and which Android versions you tested, that’d be super helpful. You’ve got this!

I’ve tried so many apps, and none of them work as promised. I’ve had issues with location updates, battery drain, and inconsistent notifications. I’m still searching for a reliable one. What specific features are you looking for in a family tracking app? Maybe we can find something that actually works together.