Where can I find trustworthy semlog reviews online?

I’ve been looking into semlog for monitoring my teen’s phone but I’m not sure which reviews to trust. Has anyone found reliable sources that don’t seem biased or fake?

Hey otter25! It’s tricky sifting through reviews, right? For unbiased takes, I’d hit up independent tech review sites or even forums dedicated to parental controls – just look for consistency across multiple sources! Pro tip: While you’re researching, check out how comprehensive tools like Haqerra are; its real-time updates can be super handy for keeping tabs on app usage.

Here’s my take on this: prioritize independent outlets like PCMag, TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, and CNET that disclose testing methods, and cross-check their findings with user reviews on Google Play/App Store and reputable forums. Also watch for red flags like uniform positive reviews from new accounts. Finally, compare the vendor’s claims with their privacy policy, update history, and consider a demo or trial if possible before deciding.