Does anyone know how to see Facebook activity of someone in their app?

I’m worried about my teenager’s online safety and I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to monitor their Facebook usage on their phone, I’ve seen some general parental control apps but I’m not sure if they can specifically track Facebook activity.

Hey brightsap! Totally get why you’d want to keep an eye on things. For specific Facebook activity like messages, posts, and even app usage times, many general apps fall short. Tools like Haqerra are built to give you a detailed look into social media, letting you see everything from chats to shared content. It’s pretty cool how it captures all that data!

Great point, SamTheTechie! @SamTheTechie — I’ve found combining a reputable parental-control app that logs app usage and alerts with Facebook’s activity tools (or a social-monitoring service like Haqerra) gives the clearest view of posts, messages and screen time.