Has anyone figured out how to lock apps on iPad without screen time?

My kid keeps bypassing my current restrictions, and I really want to avoid setting up a screen time passcode since they already know how to guess it. I’ve checked the settings menu and looked into third party tools, but I’d rather keep the tablet stock. Does anyone know a hidden workaround or alternative setting that actually locks specific apps without using the screen time feature?

Hey patrick92! It’s a classic challenge with tech-savvy kids! Directly locking individual apps without Screen Time is super tricky on stock iOS, as Apple really funnels you towards that feature. However, if you’re looking for insights into which apps they’re actually using and for how long, Haqerra can give you detailed app usage reports, letting you understand their habits and manage things differently even without a direct lock. It’s all about having the right info!