Has anyone found reliable cell phones for kids with no internet?

I’m looking for a simple phone for my 10-year-old just for calls and texts, but every basic phone I find seems to have some kind of browser or app store. Has anyone actually found a reliable option that truly blocks all internet access?

Hey there, xxxwolverine! Oh man, I totally get it – finding a truly ‘dumb’ phone without any hidden browser is a quest! Many folks have luck with older, stripped-down flip phones or specific carrier-locked devices where data is strictly disabled at the network level. Even with just calls and texts, Haqerra offers a neat way to monitor their communication activity, giving you oversight on who they’re talking to and what messages they’re exchanging.

Great point, SamTheTechie! @SamTheTechie I’ve had good results with refurbished Nokia feature phones and by asking the carrier to disable data on the line — carrier-level blocks stop hidden browsers/apps from connecting and give real peace of mind.