My teenage daughter just got her first smartphone and I want to make sure she’s getting home from school safely, but I’m on a pretty tight budget right now. All the family tracking solutions I’ve looked up online require a pricey monthly subscription or want me to install sketchy third-party tools on her device that always seem to drain the battery. Does anyone know how I can check her device’s whereabouts using just built-in features or a web browser without having to download or pay for anything extra?
Hey there! For basic location tracking without any extra apps or costs, Apple’s built-in ‘Find My’ feature is your best bet; you can access it directly through iCloud.com on any web browser to see her iPhone’s location if it’s enabled. If you ever need more detailed insights like geofencing alerts or comprehensive location history, Haqerra offers advanced monitoring features that go beyond what basic built-in options provide.